To help purchase your new piano, we have a range of finance options for you. From 9,18, 24, or 36 months available to spread the cost.
To all piano buyers, we offer 9 months 0%Apr loans on all pianos.
Once you have decided on a piano, we email you a link to fill in the finance information online.
We can do the process in store but we recommend us sending you an email link to fill in the information so that you are not hanging around for a decision. Some finance decisions can take up to 1 working day, most within an hour.
- Terms and conditions apply. Loans subject to status.
- Available to UK residents 18 years old and over.
- Loan repayments fixed for the duration of the loan. Minimum 10% deposit is required.
Buying for someone under 18 years old? Or are you aged 18-25?
You can choose Representative 0% APR over 9 or 18 months.
- Minimum deposit is 10%
- 9 months loan is available on all pianos.Max loan is £2000.
- 18 months loan can be between £800 and £5000 on all pianos.
- Stools and other accessories can be added to the loan.
Take it away is an Arts Council England initiative that aims to make musical instruments more accessible to children and young people by providing interest-free loans of up to £5,000. The scheme is open to parents buying an instrument for a child under the age of 18, but also 18-25 year olds who can apply in their own right.
You can use Take it away to borrow between £100 and £5,000 towards the costs of your chosen instrument.You will need to pay a minimum 10% of the loan amount at the point of sale by debit or credit card (or cash/cheque with proof of identity). The rest is then paid back over 9 months (for goods of £100 - £2,000) or 18 months (for goods of £800 - £5,000) in equal instalments by direct debit. There is no administrative charge or handling fee when you take out the loan, so you will never be paying more for your purchase than the ticket price.
For anyone buying a piano from us, you can use Takeitaway for 9 months 0%Apr
All applicants must be:
- Either over 18 years of age and buying an instrument for a child under the age of 18
- Or aged 18-25 years and applying in their own right
- A permanent UK resident
- Working at least 16 hours per week
Want to pay over a longer period?
You can choose Representative 9.9% APR for 24, 36, 48 or 60 months.
Example for 36 or 24 months
NEW Steinmayer 109 Studio Black Polyester £1,895. Deposit 10%